ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 2 Jul 2017 12:25PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Thai Massage

Hello, I am a level 5 qualified Sports massage therapist and a Level 3 Pilates instructor. I have been considering training in Thai massage and going to learn in Thailand. I wondered if you are able to provide any pointers for things to look at when choosing a school, what I need to be insured to provide thai massage in the UK, and if you could recommend any schools? Many thanks, Jennie


Danila Ciencia
23 Jul 2017 5:58PM

Hi, I am not supposed to advertise courses here so I will just mention that I will hold an introductory workshop in London in September if you wanted to get an idea of studying Thai Massage, feel free to contact me for more info. If you wanted to go to Thailand I recommend the following schools, ITM, Chiang Mai - CThA approved The Old Medicine Hospital, Chiang Mai The Sunshine school, Chiang Mai Wat Po, Bankgok. I have studied in the first 2. Best Danila
Danila Ciencia
23 Jul 2017 5:59PM

I forgot to mention that ITM certificate will enable you to add this therapy to your Insurance as you are already a qualified therapist.You would have to check the others I suggested.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved