ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 13 May 2011 1:02AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Hello, I'm professional holistic therapist from Spain settle in Ireland,with experience in this country.At the moment, my company has been covering me with insurance,but I'd love to start working for myself.I have Spanish Certificate in Quiromassage and Aromatherapy,and also Certificate in Ayurvedic Nursing issued by the Goverment of India.Might i be able to request your insurance? thanks


CThA Administrator
13 Jul 2011 12:26PM

In order for us to check if your qualifications are acceptable for membership and insurance with us, we will need you to take your qualifications to the NARIC website http://www.naric.org.uk/ who are the National Agency, managed on behalf of the UK Government, that provide the official source of information on international qualifications. They will be able to map your qualifications onto the UK framework. Kind Regards, Zara Gooch, Membership Administrator
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved