ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 11 Oct 2010 11:33AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Therapy insurance

Does your insurance cover Hopi ear candling and if so do you have any additional endorsements for this therapy? I am struggling to find a regulatory body for Ear candling and minimum training required to qualify in this therapy to safely practice. Regards Lesley


Dawn Spragg
12 Oct 2010 9:06PM

Yes the CTha insure me for Thermo oracular candling. I also train people in thiss a 10 week course via Merton Adult Education. There are professional training courses all over the country if you ask the CTha they can inform you of the nearest certificated trainer to you. Good luck
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved