ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 18 Mar 2011 6:58PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Training - best mobile couch?

Hi There I'm about to start an ITEC Diploma in massage and later, Indian Head massage and I want to purchase a mobile couch. There seem to be huge differences in price - some at £50 on ebay others (seemingly the same) at nearer £200 on dedicated websites. Can you offer any advice on the best type to get? I'm a 5'10" female and obviously want to take care of my own back! If I take out your free student membership now can I add the £33 for insurance at a later date? My course may cover us for this and I don't want to pay out twice? Many thanks Nicky Sadler nicky_sadler@yahoo.co.uk


CThA Administrator
23 Mar 2011 2:52PM

Hi Nicky, With regards to your student membership and insurance, if your college is going to cover you for your case studies and you will not be undertaking any case studies outside of the college, you will not need to take out separate insurance. If you do wish to take out separate student insurance you can contact Holistic Insurance Services directly on 01327 354 249 at any point. Kind Regards, Zara
Michelle Trowsdale
28 Mar 2011 1:05PM

Hi Nicky, This was discussed in the For Sale section recently: http://www.ctha.com/Forums/?b=8757 I have no problem with my PortaLite Delta and I am 5'9. Happy shopping, Michelle
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved