ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 9 Oct 2012 4:58PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Training as a Reflexologist

Good afternoon, After consulting the ITEC website this summer I contacted one of their listed schools about the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology. I have as a result enrolled to the ITEC Anatomy & Physiology as well as the ITEC Professional Conduct & Business Awareness courses as I was planning on enrolling to their Reflexology course. Yet, I have just read an article about the status of Reflexology qualifications in the UK which raised a few questions... ...Could you please let me know if the 2 courses I am attending to at present will be worth anything towards the new qualification (Level 5 Diploma in Reflexology) IIR offers in case ITEC does not offer any other courses than LEVEL 3? Is this Level 5 Diploma in Reflexology likely to be the new and only standard qualification for practising as a Reflexologist? Thank you for your help, Carole
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved