ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 6 Jul 2016 1:26PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

UK equivalent

If I studied massage in the USA in 2004 and worked for 3 years for a spa and salon, then on my own independently over the years afterwards. Would my qualification be recognised in the UK? and Is there a refresher course that i can take if its not recognised? Or will the UK require me to start all over again?? Hope you can be of help or direct me in the right direction. Many Thanks Tiffany
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved