ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 18 Nov 2015 5:39AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Working as a massage therapist overseas

I have recently relocated to Dubai (UAE) from the UK and would like to start working as a massage therapist ( self employed) . I completed my itec diploma in massage approximately 8 years ago. Could you recommend an insurer that would provide public indemnity insurance whilst working overseas?? Also will my qualification be recognised here?
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved