ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Barbie Sweetzer, 4 Mar 2011 11:34AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Applying to work in Doctors Surgery

Please could anyone advise me how to go about applying to work in a Doctors Surgery as a Reflexologist. Not sure how to put it all together in a letter. Any tips would be most welcome. Thank you


Chandrika Patel
4 Mar 2011 11:53AM

Hi Barbie Best thing to apply is to ask the Practice Manager if they have a spare room to rent, or you can use the room and they can take some percentage. In this way the doctors sometimes refer the patients to you, or you can put your leaflets in the surgery. Hope this tip helps you.. Regards Chandrika Patel
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved