ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Yana De Silva, 27 Sep 2013 11:33AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Level 2 Waxing

Hi everyone, I have Level 3 Diploma in massage with ITEC. I wanted to expand my business and learn waxing. When I contacted CTHA they told that I need to do Level 2 waxing course. Can somebody recommend some courses which will be recognized with CTHA? Thank you. Yana
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved