ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Grace Lydia Mutenda, 19 May 2011 11:51AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Special treatment licence

Does anyone know what treatments are exempt from paying the special treatment licence to the council?? I was informed that seated chair massage isn't exempt, is this true?????? Totally confused!!!! Lydia


Victoria Page
19 May 2011 7:51PM

Hi there, I recently spoke to my local council about a licence and I didn't need one. Apparently it varies from council to council ...... I'd just ring them to check. Good luck. Victoria :)
Grace Lydia Mutenda
19 May 2011 8:58PM

Thanks Victoria. I was told it's not on their list and advised to contact CThA for clarification. I'll try that then.
Victoria Page
19 May 2011 9:18PM

Ok. It's a bit of a grey area really isn't it? :)
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved