ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Deborah Sheppard, 23 Oct 2014 9:15PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Massage for children with special needs

Hi, can anyone recommend any accredited courses about massage for children with special needs please? Thanks, Deborah


Julie Munnings
24 Oct 2014 8:07AM

Hi Deborah, I can thoroughly recommend a course I attended drawn from Reflexology if you are a reflexologist ............... the website for Functional Reflex Therapy is www.functionalreflextherapy.co.uk if you want to check it out. The trainer is Lorraine Senior and she was knowledgeable based upon years of experience as both a special needs teacher and a reflexologist. Hope that may help you. All the best and hope you get sorted, Julie Munnings (Essex)
Deborah Sheppard
24 Oct 2014 11:22AM

Thanks Julie. Unfortunately I'm not a reflexologist but thank you anyway. Best wishes, Deborah
Julie Munnings
24 Oct 2014 11:30AM

sorry not to be able to have helped and good luck with your search.
Deborah Sheppard
24 Oct 2014 12:07PM

Thanks Julie!
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved