ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Linzi Martin, 3 Jul 2006 7:46PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

QiGong teacher training

hello, does anyone know of a recognised course with certificate or diploma for qigong?


Janet Beetham
18 Aug 2006 1:23PM

http://www.lcta.com/ Try the above site. Colleges teaching Traditional Chinese Medicine often teach or have links to QiGong training.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved